King Soopers Program
If you shop at King Soopers they will give money to Green Mountain Swim Club!
The Green Mountain Swim Club is now partnering with the King Soopers Gift Card program in order to raise money. King Soopers will donate 5% of every dollar that you spend which is tied to your Club Card. It’s simple – follow the steps below to connect your Club Card with Green Mountain Swim Club. Then just shop, swipe, save, and the club gets 5% back to support the pool’s maintenance and operations!
How to Sign Up…
- Click Here to go to the Community Reward’s page on the King Sooper’s website.
- Click “Enroll Now”.
- If you already have an online account, sign in using your email and password and skip to step 5.
- If you don’t have an account, click “Create an Account” at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the requested information and click “Create Account”.
- Under “Find an Organization” search for Green Mountain Swim Club or use our code “PD996”.
- Click enroll.
Example: A family spends $1000 dollars over a 2-month period to pay for their groceries at King Soopers and associates those purchases with their Club Card or Alternate ID (phone number). The total amount King Soopers donates to GMSC is $50.
Are you a local business or service looking to sponsor our swim team?
Get recognized in our community by appearing on our website and apps!